At McGees, we offer facilities management services that are effective and customised to meet the needs of our clients. Our dedication to client satisfaction ensures that they receive the most comprehensive professional services.
Our facilities management team in Adelaide has the tools, knowledge and experience to deliver innovative Facilities Management services and projects across a wide range of market segments. With tailored services that are delivered on time and budget to the individual needs of our clients, property assets we manage can be assured to be at their best in appearance and functionality, whilst maximising our clients return on investment.
We offer the following list of services that can be tailored to suit the needs of our clients:
- Project Management
- NABERS Ratings
- Building Energy Efficiency Certificates (BEEC)
- Energy Efficiency Audits
- Pre-lease condition reports
- Make Good negotiation
- 24/7 afterhours response to maintenance and security related issues.
- Conduct inspections for repairs and maintenance.
- Prepare comprehensive inspection reports.
- Manage asset compliance
- Re-tender Service Agreements.
- Overview physical operation of premises.
- Issue orders and track repairs/maintenance
- Establish/overview security arrangements
- Review and advise re operating expenses
- Arrange Emergency Management Procedures
- Arrange an Asbestos Management plan (AMP)
- Arrange consultants for Asbestos register updates
- Risk Assessment inspections
- Compliance inspections