McGees Property and JLL are pleased to offer the opportunity to acquire a 100% freehold interest in Gawler Park Homemaker Centre, a modern well leased Large Format retail investment anchored by a strong mix of national brands including a stand-alone Woolworths Service Station.
Gawler Park Homemaker Centre is well positioned in a growing regional centre that serves the Barossa Valley, mid-north region and growing northern Adelaide metropolitan precincts. The centre's strategic position at the entry into Gawler town centre provides a high profile location with a strong primary and secondary trade area. The centre comprises 26 tenancies, an ATM and stand-alone Woolworths service station.
We highlight some of the positive attributes of the investment below:
- Dominant Large Format Retail Centre of 13,063 sqm (approx)
- Attractive retail destination with a strongly growing population through its catchment
- Anchored by a range of national tenants such as Godfreys, Woolworths, Dominos, Cheap as Chips, BCF, Aussie Home Loans and Super Cheap Auto
- Bankable W.A.L.E. over 4 years by income and area
- Net fully leased income of approximately $2,760,000 per annum
- Substantial land holding of 37,390 sqm (approx)
- Significant primary frontage to Main North Road of in-excess of 243 metres
- Low maintenance investment due to the age and high quality construction of the asset
Offered in conjunction with JLL.